Big change needs big thinking. That's why we have created an entrepreneurial space and VC fund that empowers ambitious tech founders to grow and succeed at an accelerated pace. Our ecosystem resides among leading international tech environments, including Cognite and Aize, as well as other established companies in the Aker Group. In early 2024, we will be moving to a new location at Aker Tech House, providing the perfect space for ambitious tech companies to grow.
A part of our ambition
Our vision is to create the best place and network to support ambitious entrepreneurs in building successful industrial companies. To achieve this, we are forging strong global partnerships with leading industrial players, and this is where you come in! We are currently seeking a Manager who will identify, develop, and oversee key projects within our organization, including establishing a partner program, cultivating new business opportunities, and coordinating initiatives between startups and Aker companies.
Join our team
As a Manager, you will play an integral role within our team. As a close-knit group of eight highly motivated individuals, we practice a culture of open collaboration and shared knowledge. We are a hands-on team who work both strategically and operationally with our tasks. We offer a high level of responsibility, and in return, we empower you with the freedom to solve tasks in your own unique way.
Who are you?
We are seeking candidates with both technical and commercial experience. Or you could have a different, but relevant background. It is important that you thrive in building the network needed to form strong partnerships, programs, and relationships.
- Identifying and networking for new partnership opportunities
- Overseeing and managing the partnership program in close co-operation with the team
- Directing and coordinating our partner relationships, including activities and themes that are aligned with our strategy
- Evaluating new opportunities within industries
- Advise startups, including member- and portfolio companies
- Supporting the management of our Tech Hub
- Contributing to developing RunwayFBU
What we’d like to see from you
- 8+ years of experience with excellent results
- A background in technology, with commercial experience
- Higher education, preferably a MSc or similar
- Strategic mindset with the ability to work operationally
- Strong at building network and relationships
- You can switch effortlessly between English and Norwegian
- Analytically strong, with tons of curiosity
- Resourcefulness and self-leadership, and that you are a team player
What we’d like to give you
- An exciting full-time position in a super ambitious environment
- A unique opportunity to build a new business
- And of course, a competitive compensation pack