As an Operations Support, you will play an integral role within our team. As a close-knit group of eight highly motivated individuals, we practice a culture of open collaboration and shared knowledge. We are a hands-on team who work both strategically and operationally with our tasks. We offer a high level of responsibility, and in return, we empower you with the freedom to solve tasks in your own unique way.
Who are you?
We are seeking candidates with operations- and service experience. It is important that you thrive in building the community at our Tech Hub. It's a plus if you have a flexible daily schedule and are open to working in the afternoons and evenings during our events.
- Providing daily operations at our Tech Hub to keep it as a clean and professional workspace
- Manage food and beverage procurement and inventory
- Coordinate seating arrangements for members
- Conduct informative tours for new members and external guests
- Provide support with meeting rooms and logistics for bookings
- Manage and coordinate all service partners and event-related orders
- Providing operational support for events
- Contributing to developing RunwayFBU Ecosystem
What we’d like to see from you:
- Ongoing or completed Bachelor's degree.
- Experience in operations support, the service industry, or a related field is a plus
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Service-minded and multitasking skills
- You can switch effortlessly between English and Norwegian
- Team player with a positive attitude
What we’d like to give you:
- An exciting part-time position in a super ambitious environment
- An exceptional opportunity to contribute to an ecosystem supporting tech-driven entrepreneurs' success
- Part-time role with 50% contract
The RunwayFBU story and the role:
Big change needs big thinking. That’s why we have created an entrepreneurial space and VC fund that empowers ambitious tech founders to grow and succeed at an accelerated pace. Our ecosystem resides among leading international tech environments, including Cognite and Aize, as well as other established companies in the Aker Group. In early 2024, we will be moving to a new location at Aker Tech House, providing the perfect space for ambitious tech companies to grow.
A part of our ambition:
Our vision is to create the best place and network to support ambitious entrepreneurs in building successful industrial companies. To achieve this, we are offering industrial software companies to join us at our physical location, RunwayFBU’s Tech Hub. Our new Tech Hub will be located at the brand-new Aker Tech House, situated in Akerkvartalet. We are currently seeking an Operations Support who will be an integral part of our mission to create the best tech hub in Europe. We are looking for individuals who are not only service-minded and helpful but also enthusiastic about contributing to actively shaping our Tech Hub to be the best place for tech entrepreneurs. Your role will involve providing essential support to ensure the smooth operation of this dynamic Tech Hub.
Deadline is 30 November 2023.